Do you want a new professional challenge? Would you like to present the most up to date and relevant Professional Learning Materials to your peers? Are you looking to broaden your professional spectrum or move to highly accomplished?
ACHPER NSW is looking for motivated and energetic teachers across all subjects and areas of the PDHPE learning area to join our pool of presenters. We can arrange for you to be mentored by experienced presenters before the workshops and to co-present depending on how comfortable you feel.
Please fill in the form via the link below or send us an email to start a conversation.
ACHPER NSW accepts Expression of Interest (EOI) for the development and delivery of professional development activities and the development of teaching and learning resources.
- Opportunity to submit an EOI is advertised with adequate notice via email, website and social media.
- Details of EOI requirements, deliverables and due date are clearly stated.
- All EOI applications will be received and collated by ACHPER NSW office staff.
- Each EOI will be reviewed by a panel comprising of the ACHPER NSW President, ACHPER NSW Vice President and NESA Inspector PDHPE.
- Confidentiality will be maintained at all stages of the process.
- A majority vote will determine the successful EOI.
- Unsuccessful applicants will be notified in a timely manner.
- Unsuccessful applicants EOI will remain the property of the applicant.
- All applicants property will remain the individuals throughout the application process.
- Once the successful applicant has been chosen they will be notified as soon as possible.
- Materials that are produced and presented are the property of ACHPER NSW