Sharing your practice with your peers can be one of the most rewarding professional learning experiences you can access. Each year we are looking for presenters for workshop sessions at our Stage 6 conference.
Expressions of Interest now open for Stage 6 conference – 8 & 9 May
Proposed workshop brief
Before planning your session, here are some considerations:
- Reflect upon some of the great PL sessions you’ve attended – what elements of the presentation made it positive for you.
- How are you going to convey key messages to your audience?
- What’s the latest evidence-based research that you can reference to enhance your presentation
- Provide practical examples or activities for participants to engage them in your session and take-aways that they can use in their own school setting.
- Use different mediums – visual, practical, discussion, lecture to convey your message
- If you wanted your audience to take one message away – what would it be?