May 3 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm$286.00 - $363.00
A one day professional learning workshop targeting PDHPE classroom teachers who are aspiring to become a head of PDHPE. PDHPE teachers are encouraged to attend this workshop if:
- you have been teaching for 5 years or more
- you are enthusiastic about becoming a Head of PDHPE
The program will provide participants with opportunities to investigate issues such as:
- Reflection on leadership
- Characteristics of a good leader
- Career planning classroom teacher to department head
- Preparing for an interview
- Issues and challenges as Head of PDHPE
- Professional learning opportunities
Professional Teaching Standards
6.1.2. Use the National Professional Standards for Teachers and advice from colleagues to identify and plan professional learning needs.
6.2.2. Participate in learning to update knowledge and practice, targeted to professional needs and school and/or system priorities.
7.2.2 Understand the implications of and comply with relevant legislative, administrative and organisational and professional requirements, polices and processes.
30% off when you register for 2 workshops
This deal only applies to the workshops (as grouped below). You have TWO options.
- One teacher attends both days*
- Two teachers from the same school attend one workshop each within the group**
|3 May||4 May|
|Aspiring Leaders – Sydney||Curriculum and Faculty Leadership – Sydney|
Use Coupon Code: ALCFL at checkout
*To receive discount ensure the criteria above is met and the registration for both workshops is completed in the same transaction for the coupon code to work at checkout
**To receive discount ensure the criteria above is met and register each teacher to the relevant workshop before completing the transaction. Enter coupon code at checkout.
13 people are attending Aspiring Leaders