- This event has passed.
K-6 Physical Activity and Sport Conference – Central Coast
April 1 @ 8:30 am - 4:00 pm$286.00 – $363.00
This conference will assist a generalist primary teacher in supporting the implementation of physical activity and sport into their school program.
Benefits of attending:
- The workshops are highly interactive and practical
- All workshops have been adapted to meet the requirements of the K-10 PDHPE syllabus
- Delegates will develop confidence and competency in providing planned and unplanned physical activity opportunities for their students
- Access to online resources from all workshops to support sport and physical activity programs in your school
- Opportunities to network with fellow primary teachers
Date: Monday 1st April, 2019
Venue: The Entertainment Grounds (Gosford racecourse), 4 Racecourse Rd, Gosford.
Relief: 1 teacher per school
Closing Date: 20th March, 2019
Please choose four workshops in preference order from the list below. You will attend 3 workshops.