PDHPE HSC Marking Simulation
March 30, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm AEDT$363.00
Explore the NESA HSC exam setting and marking process for PDHPE.
Take part in simulated HSC marking and build your understanding of the judging and moderation process at this full-day workshop.
The workshop examines Core 1 and Core 2 of the HSC course and covers:
- Understanding what’s important in teaching
- Building consistency and confidence in professional judgment for marking
- Awareness of support available for teaching Stage 6 PDHPE.
Who should attend:
Current Year 12 teachers
Teachers who have not had the opportunity to experience HSC marking
Date: 30 March 2022
Format: there are two options:
- Join via live video conference (Zoom) OR
- Face to face at the NSW Teachers Federation, Surry Hills
Completing PDHPE HSC Marking Simulation after 4 February 2022 under NESA’s interim arrangements will contribute 5 hours of NESA elective PD in the priority area of delivery and assessment of NSW curriculum – addressing standard descriptors 1.3.2, 2.1.2, 2.2.2, 5.2.2, 6.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.