- This event has passed.
Live webinar: Planning for quality home learning in PDHPE (90 mins)
April 16 @ 4:00 pm - April 22 @ 4:00 pm$50 – $80
- Have you been struggling to pull together quality learning experiences for your students while they are learning at home?
- Do you want to explore innovative ways that you can provide choice to students in how they learn the content?
- Are you finding it challenging to prepare PDHPE lessons that ALL students can access?
Join us for a live webinar where we unpack a streamlined process for developing quality PDHPE learning experiences and share practical tips and strategies to manage your planning during these changing times.
The webinar will focus on:
- Unpacking a process to plan quality learning activities for home-based learning
- Creating relevant and engaging learning experiences that can be undertaken at home with or without technology for Health and PE
The webinar will be offered during the school holidays. During your registration you will be asked to nominate which session you want to attend from the following selections:
- Thursday 16 April 2020 from 4.00-5.30pm (Session Full)
- Friday 17th April from 9.00-10.30am (Session Full)
- Tuesday 21st April from 4.00-5.30pm
- Wednesday 22nd April from 9.00-10.30am
The webinar will be presented by Janice Atkin, Professional Learning Officer, ACHPER NSW.
Professional Teaching Standards
Completing Planning for Quality Home Learning in PDHPE will contribute 1.5 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing standard descriptors 3.2.2 and 3.4.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.