The ACHPER NSW Stage 6 Conference is the key professional development opportunity for Stage 6 PDHPE and CAFS professionals in New South Wales. Our 2018 program will challenge your current practical applications, engage in new ideas and develop your skills, while linking to appropriate NESA Standards. Our conference program is running over 2 days offering specific workshops tailored to Stage 6 PDHPE and CAFS teachers and features knowledgeable presenters all with exceptional classroom experience.
You will need to select 10 workshops before you register regardless of whether you are attending one or two days. You can select from multiple strands.
- Core 1: Role of Health Care Facilities and Services
- Core 1: Diabetes
- Core 2: Assessment of Skill and Performance
- Core 2: Psychological Strategies
- Sports Medicine: Aged and Female (Friday only)
- Sports Medicine: Focus Question 1
- Improving Performance: Use of Drugs
- Improving Performance: Types of Training (Saturday only)
- Disabilities: Prevalence, Terminology and Needs (Friday only)
- A Flexible approach to teaching Groups in Context.
- Parenting and Caring: Types of Parents and Carers
- Parenting and Caring: Influences on Parents and Carers
- SIT: The impact of Technology on Lifestyle
- Research Methodology: Research Fundamentals
- NESA: The HSC Examination (Friday only)
- Effective Literacy Strategies
- Providing Effective Feedback to Enhance Student Performance
- PBL: Where to Start?
- Talking Technology: Google Apps
Download the synopsis for all workshops in the Stage 6 PDHPE conference stream.
Download the synopsis for all workshops in the Stage 6 CAFS conference stream.
Download the synopsis for the general workshops from this link.
Travelodge at Bankstown have offered discount rates for Stage 6 conference attendees.
Information package with everything you need to know about the conference.
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.