Are you looking for quality revision material for your CAFS HSC students prior to the HSC?
ACHPER NSW is offering Year 12 CAFS teachers the opportunity to access the presentation material from the 2016 CAFS HSC Enrichment Days to use in their classroom. The material has been developed by experienced CAFS teachers and HSC markers to support Year 12 students prior to the 2016 HSC.
The presentations outline major course content and valuable revision tips that will supplement your students’ study. You will receive a video recording of each session, along with a comprehensive student workbook which challenges students and reinforces concepts already taught. The presentation will take the students through the material and provide feedback on activities. The workbook also includes extra revision activities and supplementary material for each session.
Webinars can be purchased individually or as a bundle of all 6 webinars.
- All 5 webinars in one bundle.
- Becoming a parent or carer
- Support for parents and carers
- The labour force
- Issues that impact on youth employment
- The impact of technology on lifestyle
- Technological development
- Homeless People
- People with Disabilities
- Study tips
- Exam structure and timing
- Tips for answering questions
- Health system and services
- Health service workforce
- Carers of the elderly