Are you looking for quality revision material for your CAFS HSC students prior to the HSC?
ACHPER NSW is offering Year 12 CAFS teachers the opportunity to access the presentation material from the 2015-2017 CAFS HSC Enrichment Days to use in their classroom. The material has been developed by experienced CAFS teachers and HSC markers to support Year 12 students prior to the 2017 HSC.
The presentations outline major course content and valuable revision tips that will supplement your students’ study. You will receive a video recording of each session, along with a comprehensive student workbook which challenges students and reinforces concepts already taught. The presentation will take the students through the material and provide feedback on activities. The workbook also includes extra revision activities and supplementary material for each session.
Webinars can be purchased individually or as a bundle of all webinars.
- Recordings will be released when payment has been received. Schools will receive an invoice if paying by EFT or cheque.
- Please ensure that the email address included in the order is under the name of the teacher who has requested the order
- Please check your junk/trash folder if payment has been made and you have not received the goods. A firewall may prevent the material reaching your inbox.
- To view the recordings multiple times, we suggest that you save the recording letter to your computer.
2017 recordings and resources
- Student reflection
- Exam structure and preparation
- Multiple choice and short answers
- All 6 webinars in one bundle
- Homeless and People with Disabilities prevalence
- Issues of concern
- Satisfaction of needs
- Access to services
- Influences – social
- Challenge social influences
- Assess impact on wellbeing
- Satisfaction of needs
- Personal commitments
- Work and life balance
- Negotiating and sharing roles
- Trends with household use of ICT
- Impact of ICT on relationships
- Interpreting research
- Recording actions
- Comparing key findings,
- Forming research- based conclusions
- Creating a biography
2016 recordings and resources
- ON SALE NOW - All 5 webinars in one bundle.
- Becoming a parent or carer
- Support for parents and carers
- The labour force
- Issues that impact on youth employment
- The impact of technology on lifestyle
- Technological development
- Homeless People
- People with Disabilities
- Study tips
- Exam structure and timing
- Tips for answering questions