1 x temporary, 24-month part-time appointment (with contract extension available upon review)
Work Type: Part-time (32 hours per fortnight) extension available upon review
Total remuneration Package: $24960 – $33,280 (including superannuation) Payment range based on level of qualification and experience.
Contact: Tracy Puckeridge (02) 9787 5141 or email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 17th July 2020 at 5pm.
The Australian Council for Health, Physical Education and Recreation (ACHPER) is a national professional association representing people who work in the areas of Health Education, Physical Education, Recreation, Sport, Dance, Community Fitness and Movement Sciences. ACHPER NSW is a membership based non-profit organisation, governed by a Volunteer Board comprising professionals from educational and community sectors.
ACHPER is committed to programs and projects that are both commercial and educational. Funds generated from such activities are used for further projects and member services.
ACHPER NSW provides ongoing support and professional development activities for teachers, students, academics and others in Personal Development, Health and Physical Education throughout NSW. This includes currently offering over 40 face to face workshops, K-6 Conferences, 7-10 Conference, Stage 6 Conference, HSC Enrichment Days, webinars and more recently online learning workshops and resources to support courses under the PDHPE KLA.
The board is supported by a small operational team. We have a strong work ethic embedded in a supportive culture. We believe in work life balance and support flexible working arrangements.
This role requires the services of a professional and energetic person, with excellent communication, project management and marketing skills to join a vibrant team culture.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery, development of the ACHPER NSW marketing and communication strategy.
Key Selection Criteria
- Relevant Experience in a similar role with tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications, or a related business discipline.
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing & communication strategies to meet the objectives.
- Experience in direct marketing using a range of mediums and channels, including segmentation and database marketing.
- Sound knowledge, skills & experience with an array of communication platforms including websites, social media and e-marketing.
- Experience in developing, obtaining, and nurturing sponsorship and partnership agreements.
- Establish communities through market segmentation.
- Being able to work in a team environment effectively and collaboratively.
- Proven ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders, work independently and collaboratively across teams.
- Oversee the maintenance of office equipment and office supplies.
- High-level interpersonal, communication and administration skills.
- Experience working within the education sector.
- Experience working within a membership association.
- Develop, review and analyse the organisations marketing and communication strategy.
- Implement the marketing and communication strategy, measure results, analyse outcomes and review effectiveness against strategic goals.
- Contribute to enhancing the organisations website, community forums and other online presences, to ensure they are meeting the needs of the members and contributing to the marketing and communication goals.
- Coordinate and create engaging marketing campaigns.
- Engage & evaluate market segments to increase conversion rates and return on investment.
- Develop and maintain policies & procedures relating to marketing and communication functions of the organisation.
- Manage projects with high attention to detail.
- Develop & maintain sustainable and mutual beneficial relationships with key stakeholders both within and external to education.
- Assist in developing new sponsorship & advertising revenue opportunities which align to the Strategic Plan.
Please email your application (maximum 2 pages, minimum font size 10) outlining your suitability for this role against the key outcomes 1 to 9 above.
Applications close by Friday 17th July, 2020. Applications not addressing the Key Outcomes will not be considered. Please also indicate your availability to start.
Email your application to Tracy Puckeridge (Executive Officer, ACHPER NSW) tracy @ achper.com.au.