This conference will assist a generalist primary teacher in supporting the implementation of physical activity and sport into their school. Attend this conference to receive programs developed for the new K-10 PDHPE syllabus and support in implementation within your school.
Benefits of attending:
- The workshops are highly interactive and practical
- All workshops have been adapted to meet the requirements of the K-10 PDHPE syllabus
- Delegates will develop confidence and competency in providing planned and unplanned physical activity opportunities for their students
- Access to online resources from all workshops to support sport and physical activity programs in your school
- Opportunities to network with fellow primary teachers
Delegates have the opportunity to attend three workshops during the day.
NOTE: Teachers need to make FOUR workshop choices. Please see workshop synopsis for an outline of each workshop BEFORE you click on the REGISTER HERE button. Every effort will be made to place you in the workshops of your choice, although this is not always possible.
Early Bird Registration $250 (Closes 4 October)
Registration: $350 (Closes 4 November)
Free Relief (1 teacher per school). One teacher per school will be provided relief to attend the Conference.
Professional Teaching Standards:
Completing these workshops will contribute 5 hours of QTC Registered PD addressing the following standards from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Accreditation in NSW.
1.2.2 Structure teaching programs using research and collegial advice about how students learn.
2.1.2 Apply knowledge of the content and teaching strategies of the teaching area to develop engaging teaching activities.
6.2.2 Participate in learning to update knowledge and practice targeted to professional needs and school and/or system priorities.
6.3.2 Contribute to collegial discussions and apply constructive feedback from colleagues to improve professional knowledge and practice.