Parenting and Caring:
- Analyse the impact of legal rights on the well being of parents, carers and dependants.
- Prevalence within the community: individual diversity: terminology used: issues of concern and access to services
- Justify two most significant needs for people with a disability and discuss the implications if these are not met
Individuals and Work:
- Nature at work
- Changing work patterns
Social Impact of Technology:
- Factors affecting access to and acceptance of technology:
- Technologies and the workplace and technological development issues related to information and communication technology
- Outline the roles of parents and carers.
- Discuss how factors affecting the roles of parents and carers can impact on:
- The specific needs; building a positive relationship and promoting the well being