PDHPE Improving Performance Recording
Focus: How do athletes train for improved performance?
|Students learn about||Students learn to|
· anaerobic training (power and speed)
– developing power through resistance/weight training
– short interval
|· analyse TWO of the training types by drawing on current and reliable sources of information to:
– examine the types of training methods and how they best suit specific performance requirements
– design a training program
– describe how training adaptations can be measured
– identify safe and potentially harmful training procedures
Please be aware you have a download limit of 2 so be sure to save all material to your computer.