ACHPER NSW accepts Expression of Interest (EOI) for the development and delivery of professional development activities and the development of teaching and learning resources.
- Opportunity to submit an EOI is advertised with adequate notice via email, website and social media.
- Details of EOI requirements, deliverables and due date are clearly stated.
- All EOI applications will be received and collated by ACHPER NSW office staff.
- Each EOI will be reviewed by a panel comprising of the ACHPER NSW President, ACHPER NSW Vice President and NESA Inspector PDHPE.
- Confidentiality will be maintained at all stages of the process.
- A majority vote will determine the successful EOI.
- Unsuccessful applicants will be notified in a timely manner.
- Unsuccessful applicants EOI will remain the property of the applicant.
- All applicants property will remain the individuals throughout the application process.
- Once the successful applicant has been chosen they will be notified as soon as possible.
- Materials that are produced and presented are the property of ACHPER NSW.