The CAFS HSC Enrichment Days have been developed to support Year 12 students and their teachers to better prepare for their upcoming trial HSC.
The students are provided with quality core lectures and the compulsory workshops are Exam Technique, Parent and Caring and Groups in Context. There will be a choice of Individuals and Work or Social Impact of Technology.
The material is written by highly qualified and experienced CAFS teachers
The presenters are experienced CAFS teachers/ academics and consultants who have marked the HSC and may have written CAFS textbooks.
Video Conference: 4 x 1 hour sessions – Exam, Parenting and Caring, Groups in Context and Individuals and Work. Students and teacher receives a copy of the CAFS HSC Booklet
CAFS HSC Enrichment sessions
Tuesday 26th June 2018 Westmead Hospital Hawkesbury Rd Westmead 8:30am – 3:30pm
Video Conference: $50
ACHPER member: $286
Non member: $363
* Teacher for free if over 5 students attend.
Professional Teaching Standards
• 2.1.2 Apply knowledge of the content and teaching strategies of the teaching area to develop engaging teaching activities.
• 2.2.2 Organise content into coherent, well-sequenced learning and teaching programs.
• 3.2.2 Plan and implement well structured learning and teaching programs or lesson sequences that engage students and promote learning.
• 5.1.2 Develop, select and use informal and formal, diagnostic, formative and summative assessment strategies to assess student learning.