The PDHPE HSC Enrichment Days have been developed to support Year 12 students and their teachers to better prepare them for their upcoming trial HSC.
The students are provided with quality core lectures. The core sessions are Core 1, Core 2 and exam technique. The options workshops that are offered are – Sports Medicine or Improving Performance.
The material is written by highly qualified and experienced PDHPE teachers/ academics
The presenters are experienced PDHPE teachers/ academics and consultants who have marked the HSC and may have written PDHPE textbooks.
PDHPE HSC Enrichment sessions
Date: Monday 24th June 2019
Venue: Australian Catholic University
25A Barker Rd, Strathfield
Date: Wednesday 26th June 2019
Venue: Teachers Federation Building
23 Mary St,Surry Hills (5-10 min walk from Central Station) Workshop is Full. Please register on the waitlist.
Date Wednesday 8 July 2019
Teachers Federation Building
23 Mary St Surry Hills (5-10 minute walk from Central Station)
* Teacher is for free if over 5 students attend.
Video Conference $50
Teacher only:ACHPER member: $286
Teacher only:Non member: $363
Professional Teaching Standards
As a teacher, completing this course will contribute 5 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing the following Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
• 2.1.2 Apply knowledge of the content and teaching strategies of the teaching area to develop engaging teaching activities.
• 2.2.2 Organise content into coherent, well-sequenced learning and teaching programs.
• 3.2.2 Plan and implement well structured learning and teaching programs or lesson sequences that engage students and promote learning.
• 5.1.2 Develop, select and use informal and formal, diagnostic, formative and summative assessment strategies to assess student learning.