The PDHPE HSC Enrichment Days have been developed to support Year 12 students and their teachers to better prepare them for their upcoming trial HSC.
The students are provided with quality core lectures. The core sessions are Core 1, Core 2 and exam techniques. The options workshops that are offered are – Sports Medicine, Improving Performance..
The material is written by highly qualified and experienced PDHPE teachers/ academics
The presenters are experienced PDHPE teachers/ academics and consultants who have marked the HSC and may have written PDHPE textbooks.
Term 2 & Term 3
Thursday 22nd June
8:30 – 3:00pm
Contact the ACHPER office
University of Wollongong
Wednesday 19th July
8:30 – 3:00pm
Tuesday 25th July
Students: $55 + gst*
* Teacher is for free if over 5 students attend.
Video Conference $45 +gst
Teacher only:ACHPER member: $260 + gst
Teacher only:Non member: $330 + gst
Professional Teaching Standards
Completing this course will contribute 5 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing the following Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
• 2.1.2 Apply knowledge of the content and teaching strategies of the teaching area to develop engaging teaching activities.
• 2.2.2 Organise content into coherent, well-sequenced learning and teaching programs.
• 3.2.2 Plan and implement well structured learning and teaching programs or lesson sequences that engage students and promote learning.
• 5.1.2 Develop, select and use informal and formal, diagnostic, formative and summative assessment strategies to assess student learning.