The PDHPE HSC Enrichment Days have been developed to support Year 12 students and their teachers to better prepare them for their upcoming trial HSC.
The students are provided with quality core lectures. The core sessions are Core 1, Core 2 and exam techniques. The options workshops that are offered are – Sports Medicine, Improving Performance..
The material is written by highly qualified and experienced PDHPE teachers/ academics
The presenters are experienced PDHPE teachers/ academics and consultants who have marked the HSC and may have written PDHPE textbooks.
Westmead Hospital Hawkesbury Road WESTMEAD Date: 18 June 2018 8:30 – 3:00pm
University of Wollongong Northfields Ave WOLLONGONG Date: 27 June 2018 8:30 – 3:00pm
* Teacher is for free if over 5 students attend.
Video Conference $50
Teacher only:ACHPER member: $286
Teacher only:Non member: $363
Professional Teaching Standards
As a teacher, completing this course will contribute 5 hours of NESA Registered PD addressing the following Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
• 2.1.2 Apply knowledge of the content and teaching strategies of the teaching area to develop engaging teaching activities.
• 2.2.2 Organise content into coherent, well-sequenced learning and teaching programs.
• 3.2.2 Plan and implement well structured learning and teaching programs or lesson sequences that engage students and promote learning.
• 5.1.2 Develop, select and use informal and formal, diagnostic, formative and summative assessment strategies to assess student learning.