ACHPER NSW is looking for university students to volunteer at our upcoming Early Career Teacher Conference, to be held on 20 May 2022 at the NSW Teachers Federation in Surry Hills, Sydney.
Volunteers need to be:
- Available all day Friday 20 May, approx 7.30am-5pm
- A current University student studying PDHPE
- Be enthusiastic and help us deliver a great Conference to the delegates.
In return you’ll be provided with:
- Free admission to the conference valued at $410
- Morning tea and lunch on the day.
Volunteer duties will include:
- Physical set up of conference and workshops (rooms, banners, equipment etc)
- Liasing with presenters
- Introducing workshop presenters
- Manage entry to workshops (marking off delegate lists)
- Helping and directing conference delegates
- Other general duties on the day.
To register your interest, please complete this form.