Get your PDHPE team together
Bring the ACHPER NSW experts to your school. We’ll work with you to deliver meaningful professional learning and/or programming support sessions.
Available to primary or secondary PDHPE teams, our in-school packages offer:
- Convenience and flexibility – delivered when it suits you
- Team building – your staff learning and working together
- Tailored approach – designed for what your staff and school need
- Expert guidance – we are leaders in PDHPE professional learning.
Get in touch today. Contact us to discuss what you need and we’ll develop a proposal.
Tracy Puckeridge, Executive Officer firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Staff professional learning sessions
ACHPER NSW will develop and deliver high-quality staff professional learning sessions tailored to your needs. This can include areas such as PDHPE programming, quality pedagogy in health education and physical education and effective assessment practices in PDHPE.
- One-to-one training – for specific staff members, building capacity and empowering them to develop and share knowledge
- Group training – for individual stage groups, faculty teams or whole school groups.
- Delivered anytime – including staff development days, after school or during your allocated meeting times.
- Format options – virtual or face to face.
2. PDHPE programming support sessions
ACHPER NSW can help your PDHPE team design and deliver quality PDHPE programs. Our programming support sessions help staff to:
- explore processes and structures to collaboratively review and critique units
- revise or design engaging and innovative units of work that align with the syllabus
- design quality assessment programs that align to syllabus outcomes and are inclusive of all learners
- identify evidence-based resources that support the delivery for quality PDHPE programs.
Why ACHPER NSW?
Leaders in PDHPE professional learning
ACHPER NSW has been providing high quality training to PDHPE teachers for decades. We’ve trained tens of thousands of teachers and pride ourselves on providing professional learning that is highly relevant, practical and thought-leading. We’re committed to supporting educators to deliver innovative and effective health and physical education programs.
Experienced presenters and facilitators
The ACHPER NSW Professional Learning team are leading experts in PDHPE. They oversee a pool of highly experienced presenters and facilitators who are practising teachers and school leaders.
All ACHPER NSW training is aligned to the Australian Professional Teaching Standards at Proficient Level.