HSC Revision bundles for PDHPE
Do you want to give your students the edge when it comes to HSC revision?
Use our pre-recorded webinars with your students during class revision time.
We’ve done all the hard work for you by creating extensive revision activities in student friendly booklets for all Core and Option modules and there’s also Exam Technique webinars.
2020 PDHPE revision bundle – $160
Core 1 – identifying priority health issues
- social justice principles
- priority population groups
- prevalence of condition
- potential for prevention and early intervention
- costs to the individual and community
Core 2 – recovery strategies
- physiological strategies,
- neural strategies, eg hydrotherapy, massage
- tissue damage strategies, eg cryotherapy
- psychological strategies, eg relaxation.
Sports Medicine – rehabilitation procedures
- progressive mobilisation
- graduated exercise (stretching, conditioning, total body fitness)
- use of heat and cold
Improving Performance- use of technology
- training innovation, eg lactate threshold testing, biomechanical analysis
- equipment advances, eg swimsuits, golf ball
2019 PDHPE revision bundle – $160
- complementary and alternative health care approaches
- stages of skill acquisition
- assessment of skill and performance
- validity and reliability of tests
Sports Medicine – How does sports medicine address the demands of specific athletes?children and young athletes
- medical conditions (asthma, diabetes, epilepsy)
- overuse injuries (stress fractures) each is managed.
- appropriateness of resistance training
Improving Performance – How do athletes train for improved performance?
anaerobic training (power and speed)
- developing power through resistance/weight training
- short interval
2018 PDHPE recording bundle – $70
- Exam structure eg sections, time allocation and length of exam
- Strategies for answering multiple choice questions
- Ideas to help write short response and extended responses
- Planning your answers
Core 1 – Groups experiencing health inequities
- Learn About: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People
- Learn to : Research and analyse Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People as a group experiencing health inequities
- Types of Energy Systems
- Types of Training and training methods
Focus Question – What are the elements to be considered when designing training sessions?
Focus Question: How does Sports Medicine Address the demands of Specific Athletes – specifically aged and female athletes.