ACHPER NSW Annual General Meeting
- 28 March 2023, 6.30pm
- Online event. Registration is required – register here
- AGM documents
1. Complete the nomination form
2. Nominations close 17 March 2023 5pm
ACHPER NSW Board
ACHPER NSW welcomes new and returning professionals to our board. For the 2023 election, we have 4 board positions to fill.
You will be part of the team leading ACHPER NSW. Drive our mission to support educators to deliver innovative and effective health and physical education programs.
The board leads the strategic purpose of ACHPER NSW and consists of up to 12 individuals working together as a team, complementing each other’s experience, skills, and perspectives. View current board members.
All positions are voluntary. Positions are a two-year tenure and can renominate.
Skills and experience
Board members should have skills and/or experience in some of the following areas:
- PDHPE/HPE and generalist teachers (primary & secondary)
- Tertiary educators and researchers
- School leadership / Department leadership
- Senior leadership in sport, health and recreation organisations
- Commercial experience (i.e. strong business and financial acumen)
Board members must be a current ACHPER financial member at time of nomination and for the duration of service.
All nominations are welcome. Experience in all facets of governance is not required. We support all new board members with induction training.
Position statements – download
Board election process
- Complete the online nomination form – available soon
- Have two current ACHPER NSW financial members endorse your nomination
- Submit by 17 March 2023, 5pm
2023 Election details:
- There are 4 board vacancies to fill.
- Election is in accordance with the ACHPER NSW Constitution and rules
- If the number of nominees is less than or equal to the number to be elected the nominees will be declared elected, subject to confirmation.
- If the number of nominees exceeds the number to be elected, a ballot must be held where members cast a vote. The election will be held prior to the AGM. Board members will be inducted at the ACHPER NSW annual general meeting on 28 March 2023, 6.30pm (online event).