Teaching child studies
February 26, 2024 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm AEDT$376.00
Explore the Child Studies course at this full-day workshop, including the structure and content of the updated syllabus in detail.
The workshop covers:
- Unpacking the Child Studies syllabus
- Structure of the syllabus explained
- Content of each of the 15 modules
- Example programs and assessment tasks
- Resource ideas
- Creating quality units of work and authentic assessment tasks.
Who should attend?
Teachers new to Child Studies, or those who have previously delivered the course
Date: 26 February 2024
Format: two options:
– Face-to-face, Teachers Federation, Surry Hills
– Live video conference (Zoom)
Completing Child Studies will contribute 5 hours of NESA elective PD in the priority area of delivery and assessment of NSW curriculum – addressing standard descriptors 2.2.2, 2.3.2, 3.2.2, 5.1.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.