Participants will explore the NESA exam setting and marking process, gain a better understanding of the judging and moderation process, as well as participate in simulated HSC marking.
As a result of participating in this workshop, participants will have:
- increased consistency and more confidence in making professional judgments in marking Groups in Context and Parenting and Caring of the HSC course
- greater knowledge and understanding of what is important in teaching Groups in Context and Parenting and Caring of the HSC course
- greater awareness of support for teaching of Stage 6 CAFS.
Who should attend:
- Teachers who have not had the opportunity to experience HSC Marking.
- Teachers who are currently teaching a Year 12 class.
- $363 (Members – 20% discount)
Professional Standards for Teachers
- 2.3.2 Design and implement teaching and leaning programs using knowledge of curriculum, assessment and reporting programs
5.2.2 Provide timely, effective and appropriate feedback to students about their achievement relative to their learning goals.
6.2.2 Participate in learning to update knowledge and practice, targeted to professional needs and school and/or system priorities.