EOI: presenters for 2024 PDHPE Masterclasses
ACHPER NSW invites academics and researchers from around Australia to submit an Expression of Interest to present a PDHPE Masterclass on the latest research informing school-based HPE programs.
About PDHPE Masterclasses
Each year ACHPER NSW offers a series of PDHPE Masterclasses to teachers and the wider HPE community. They are designed to showcase the latest research and evidence in the HPE field. Masterclasses provide academics and researchers with the opportunity to:
- disseminate their research findings to school-based educators
- collaborate with teachers to explore practical application of research findings in schools
- engage in professional dialogue with teachers about the implications of their research on current practice and future research.
The ACHPER NSW team is curating the schedule of Masterclasses for 2024. Masterclasses are:
- attended by current PDHPE teachers, along with the wider HPE community
- offered approx. 8 times per year – two each school term
- a live video conference format
- 1.5 hours length – includes 60min presentation and 30min Q&A
- run after school 3.45-5.15pm.
All logistics/bookings are managed by ACHPER NSW.
Expression of Interest
We’d love to hear from academics and researchers with new or innovative research informing content delivery and quality practice in school-based HPE programs.
- Complete our online EOI form
- Closing date: Friday 15 December, 2023
Share with a colleague – if you know others who may be interested in this opportunity, please share.