- This event has passed.
HSC Enrichment Day – PDHPE
July 27, 2022 @ 8:45 am - 2:30 pm AESTFree – $363.00
The 2022 HSC is fast approaching. Get better prepared at our HSC Enrichment Day for Year 12 students and teachers.
This one-day workshop was written by highly qualified PDHPE experts and includes a comprehensive booklet, with 70+ pages of revision work.
The day is a great opportunity to learn and revise outside the regular school and home setting. Presenters are experienced PDHPE teachers, who have taught and marked the HSC. They will guide you through quality lectures, activities and discussions.
The PDHPE Enrichment Day workshop will be presented via live video conference and cover four sessions:
- Core 1 – social justice groups; priority population groups; the prevalence of condition; prevention for prevention and early intervention; cost to the individual and community.
- Core 2 – physiological strategies; hydration; neural strategies; tissue damage strategies; psychological strategies.
- Exam technique
- Choose either: Sports Medicine or Improving Performance*
*Only the most popular choice will be presented on the day. A recording of the alternate session will be provided to participants.
Who can attend?
- Year 12 students
- Stage 6 PDHPE teachers
- Students can register individually – without a teacher in attendance
- Teachers can register individually – without students in attendance
- Teachers can register class groups
**BONUS** Teachers attend free – when they have 5 or more students registered
Date: 27 July 2022
Format: Live video conference (Zoom)
Presenter: Natalie Sinderberry, experienced PDHPE teacher
Teachers: Completing the PDHPE HSC Enrichment Day will contribute 5 hours of NESA elective PD in the priority area of delivery and assessment of NSW curriculum – addressing standard descriptors 2.1.2, 2.2.2, 3.2.2, 5.1.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.