Information session – recording
ACHPER NSW conducted information sessions on the draft syllabuses in early August 2023. The session provided an overview of the drafts and key changes. They were also a chance for teachers to put forward their views, which has helped inform our submission to NESA.
ACHPER NSW Submission to consultation
ACHPER NSW will prepare a written submission to the NESA consultation, based on input from our staff, stakeholders and the information sessions we held. We will also meet with NESA at the end of August. Our submission will be published here shortly.
We encourage teachers to also make individual submissions. The ACHPER NSW submission only counts as “one” submission, even if it reflects the collective views of our members and teachers. This is your opportunity to provide feedback on the draft syllabuses. All feedback received will be considered in developing the final syllabus.
- 31 July: NESA Have Your Say syllabus consultation opens
- 17 August: ACHPER NSW info session – view recording above
- 22 August: ACHPER NSW info session – view recording above
- 31 August – ACHPER NSW meeting with NESA
- 4 September – ACHPER NSW consultation submission published on our website
- 11 September – NESA Have Your Say syllabus consultation closes.