In case you missed our live webinar with Kath Ellis and Andrew Wookey on ways to do things differently across K– 12 as we continue with remote learning into Term 4.
Access the recording of this webinar now!
Check out our recording of the live webinar with PDHPE teachers from the Australian International School in Hong Kong who have experienced remote learning throughout 2020 and into 2021. Kath Ellis (Head Teacher) and Andrew Wookey (Primary PE teacher) shared the challenges and the solutions they used for remote learning.
In the webinar they covered things such as;
- Increasing engagement levels
- Tools that assisted with remote learning
- Tools to make formative assessment judgements
- How to do remote learning without technology
- How you can support the wellbeing of students and teachers
- What are you going to teach in Term 4 that is going to work in remote learning?