- This event has passed.
HSC Enrichment Day CAFS – online
July 25 @ 8:45 am - 2:30 pm AEST$50.00 – $376.00
The 2023 HSC is approaching. Get better prepared at our HSC Enrichment Day for Year 12 students and teachers.
This one-day workshop was written by highly qualified CAFS experts and includes a comprehensive booklet, with 70+ pages of revision work.
The day is a great opportunity to learn and revise outside the regular school and home setting. Presenters are experienced CAFS teachers, who have taught and marked the HSC. They will guide you through quality lectures, activities and discussions.
The CAFS Enrichment Day workshop will be presented via live video conference and cover four sessions:
- Parenting and caring
- Groups in Context
- Exam technique
- Choose either: Individuals and Work or Social Impact of Technology*
*Only the most popular choice will be presented on the day. A recording of the alternate session will be provided to participants.
Who can attend
- Year 12 students
- Stage 6 teachers
Date: 25 July 2023
Venue: NSW Teachers Federation, Surry Hills
Chantelle Wilson, Head Teacher Wellbeing, Dapto High School
Chantelle has been teaching for over 20 years and has a passion for CAFS and student wellbeing. Currently Head Teacher Wellbeing at Dapto High School, she has taught CAFS for over 10 years. Chantelle has been involved in HSC marking, CAFS Distance Education and the CAFS HSC Exam Committee. A Highly Accomplished Teacher, she is also involved in the NESA Highly Accomplished and Lead Teacher Accreditation process.
There are 3 options for registration:
- Individual teacher
- Individual student
- Student group (for schools sending multiple students)
For schools registering student groups:
- $50 per student; accompanying teacher(s) are free
- When purchasing tickets below:
– Select the ticket option “student group”
– Indicate the number of students attending – do not include teachers (so you won’t be charged)
– At the checkout, you’ll be asked to provide details of teacher(s) attending
– You will not need to provide any students details (e.g.) during registration, only number attending.
Teachers: Completing the CAFS HSC Enrichment Day will contribute 5 hours of NESA elective PD in the priority area of delivery and assessment of NSW curriculum – addressing standard descriptors 2.1.2, 2.2.2, 3.2.2, 5.1.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.