- This event has passed.
HSC Marking Simulation – CAFS
May 31 @ 8:30 am - 3:30 pm AEST$376.00
What do HSC markers look for?
Gain insights, tips and tricks at our one-day workshop. You’ll take part in simulated HSC marking experiences designed to give you first-hand understanding.
You’ll also build consistency and confidence to make accurate judgements when marking your own student responses.
The workshop covers:
- Levels and standards of response in the HSC
- Processes of HSC marking and judging
- Interpreting the marking rubric
- Tips on what markers look for
- Features of high standard responses
- Module content and links between content dot points
- Resources and support available.
The session will focus on HSC course Groups in Context and Parenting and Caring.
Who should attend?
Current Stage 6 teachers, all levels of experience
Date: 31 May 2023 (note: originally scheduled for 24 May)
Venue: Teachers Federation, Surry Hills
Simone Hope, Deputy Principal Year 9 and 12, Cheltenham Girls’ High School
Completing CAFS HSC Marking Simulation will contribute 5 hours of NESA elective PD in the priority area of delivery and assessment of NSW curriculum – addressing standard descriptors 1.3.2, 2.1.2, 2.2.2, 5.2.2, 6.2.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.