- This event has passed.
Masterclass – Vaping and e-cigarettes
August 17, 2022 @ 3:45 pm - 5:00 pm AEST$25.00
Masterclass #4 2022
Vaping and e-cigarettes
In our fourth Masterclass for 2022, Dr Rebecca Hodder and Courtney Barnes discuss their research into understanding the use of e-cigarettes amongst young people. The session will explore:
- Burden, prevalence and risks associated with e-cigarette/vaping use in adolescents
- Barriers and enablers to adolescent e-cigarette use
- Types of programs and interventions that work
- What resources are available for schools to use
- School/teacher barriers to addressing adolescent e-cigarette use.
Dr Rebecca Hodder is an NHMRC Early Career Fellow at the National Centre of Implementation Science, the University of Newcastle and Hunter New England Population Health.
Courtney Barnes is a health promotion practitioner and public health researcher striving to improve children’s health outcomes through novel approaches.
Date: Wed 17 August 2022
Time: 3.45pm – 5.15pm
Format: Live video conference – 1 hour presentation, followed by 30min Q&A
- Free for ACHPER NSW/ACT members (login to receive the discount)
- $25 non-members
Why not join ACHPER NSW?
Our Teacher Membership is only $140 p.a. This includes free masterclasses – valued at up to $200 p.a. JOIN NOW