0 of 1 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Participants should download the Programming template.
This document will be required to be submitted to meet the requirements of this on line course.
Participants should view the examples of Integrated Units and School Developed Units. They should then decide whether they wish to plan a school developed module or an integrated unit of work. Using the blank template provided participants should complete the following:
- Write a description of what the unit is about to show the learning that will occur in the unit.
- Identify outcomes that will be addressed
- Identify the modules and content the unit of work will address.
- Identify at least 3 teaching and learning strategies that could be used in this unit
- Identify at least 3 resources to support learning that could be used in this unit
- Identify at least 2 movement application ideas that could be used in this unit
When creating units of work for their school context participants should things such as:
- Facilities at the school and the surrounding community
- Any major sporting events that may interest students
- Specific groups that reflect the school cohort and/or students would benefit from having greater understanding and empathy with.
- Physical activity opportunities that they would not undertake in Stage 5 PDHPE.
Want ideas for integrated units of work?
Upload your answer to this question.
This response will be reviewed and graded after submission.