This bundle includes all 5 webinars
- Exam structure eg sections, time allocation and length of exam
- Strategies for answering multiple choice questions
- Ideas to help write short response and extended responses
- Planning your answers
Core 1 – Groups experiencing health inequities
- Learn About: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People
- Learn to : Research and analyse Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People as a group experiencing health inequities
- Learn About: Types of Energy Systems
- Learn To: Analyse each energy system
- Learn About: Types of Training and training methods
- Learn To: Assess the relevance of types of training and training methods for a variety of sports
- Focus Question: What are the elements to be considered when designing training sessions?
- Focus Question: How does Sports Medicine Address the demands of Specific Athletes – specifically aged and female athletes.