PDHPE Recording Bundle 2019 includes:
complementary and alternative health care approaches
- stages of skill acquisition
- assessment of skill and performance
- validity and reliability of tests
FQ: How does sports medicine address the demands of specific athletes?
children and young athletes
- medical conditions (asthma, diabetes, epilepsy)
- overuse injuries (stress fractures) each is managed.
- appropriateness of resistance training
FQ: How do athletes train for improved performance?
anaerobic training (power and speed)
- developing power through resistance/weight training
- short interval
Please be aware you have a download limit of 2 so be sure to save all material to your computer.